1. No part of this website can be copied or reproduced in any manner without the
written consent of the administrators of this site. See 3. for exceptions.
2. Contributions on this site are made by various users of the site. We, the site administrators
take no responsibility for their actions on the site.
3. You may use parts of the dictionary available on the web site for your own academic project/research.
These projects should be non-commercial in nature. However you may not reproduce
large portions of the konkani dictionary or other articles available on this web site without
the express permission of the site administrators.
4. The konkani dictionary is the copyright of the community helping its development.
5. The dictionary is provided 'as is' and makes no claims towards being the authentic/sole dictionary for the whole
konkani language or the konkani community. In no event shall we the site administrators
or the contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary
or consequential damages however caused, arising from the use of this dictionary. This is true
even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
6. The use of the devanagri script for the konkani language is not an indication that other scripts are
not be used as scripts. We the site administrators appreciate and encourage the use of other scripts viz. the roman,
kannada script and others.
7. If you have any queries or objections to any of the above please feel free to drop a mail to